Hello, 2017. Let The Adventures Begin.
2016 was a great year. Another year down that I'll never forget. So many great things happened this year, Addison turned one, Anthony and I started a company, I made tons of new friends, and my little sister even got engaged. It really seems like since Anthony and I married in 2013, every year seems to bring bigger, better, even more exciting things.My new years resolution this year is simple. Do more of what makes me happy.Sometimes, just trying to live in this crazy world, it can be so hard to get ahold of yourself, so hard to find something you love and stick with it and be true to who you are. It can be so easy to lose yourself trying to make other people happy or compare yourself to someone else. This year I plan to just be me, do me for me, and I'm genuinely excited about it.My goals and bucket list for 2017 are realistic. I'm not going to set myself up for failure saying I'll go to the gym 7 days a week since we both know, that's not going to happen.
- Traveling. I would love to travel more, I've never been on an airplane and I hope to change that this year.
- Drink more water. This is something that I'm so bad at. The only things I do drink are coffee and water I'm not a soda or tea type of gal, but I would love to make it a habit to drink at least 4-8 large cups of water per day.
- More exercising. I am a pretty active person, you'll almost never catch me lounging on the couch unless I'm sick. I am always out and about or cleaning, which isn't technically "working out" but sometimes being a SAHWM with only an hour during nap time to get work, cleaning, AND exercise done can seem impossible. I do hope this year I can change that. I'd love to incorporate at least 15 minutes of basic exercise per day.
- Follow blog/vlog schedule. I know sometimes my posts and uploads can be pretty sporadic. I am planning this year to follow a consistent (realistic) schedule for all my blog posts and vlog uploads.
- Healthier eating. I eat pretty healthy as is. I don't usually eat bread and I try to stay away from treats but sometimes, I'm not going to lie, 10 cookies in a sitting sounds pretty dang good. I don't usually have breakfast and sometimes I'll want a snack late at night. Horrible, I know. I would love for 2017 to be the year of an overall healthier diet.
- Meal prep. This kind of fits in with the above goal. I would love to meal prep every week to have a consistently healthy diet.
Of course those are just simple things on my list but I'm hoping for an exciting year full of open doors and opportunities!Tell me, what's on your goals/bucketlist for 2017?!HAPPY NEAR YEAR!New Years Eve was spent walking along a trail as a family, enjoying every last minute in 2016 together!