Easy, Healthy, Crustless, Spinach And Feta Mini Quiche Recipe
A few years ago my grandmother started regularly making quiche in regular sized pie pans, which was different for me because I was used to the small appetizer size but it was love at first bite! Since then I've been making my own quiche and everyone who's ever had it, loves it, so I decided to share! As some might know, I eat pretty healthy and don't really ever eat bread, so even though my recipe doesn't call for it, you totally could put a crust on these and it would be fantastic. Here is my take on a super easy, healthy, crustless, spinach and feta mini quiche!If you decided to use crust, you could get the pre-made pie crust, cut them unto circles and place them in each space then continue with the steps below.*Makes 12 mini quiche.
- 8 Eggs
- 1 1/4 Cup Almond Milk (Regular)
- Handful of Fresh Baby Spinach
- 1/2 Cup Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper
- Pinch of Cayenne Pepper (Optional)
- In a large bowl, crack all 8 eggs and add 1 1/4 cups of milk. You can use any milk, I prefer the regular Almond Milk. Whisk together until milk and eggs are combined.
- Take one handful of fresh spinach, any will do, then either cut it up or easier, tear it up and add it to the mixture. Then add in your 1/2 cup of feta, and stir the mixture. Add 1 teaspoon of salt, one teaspoon of pepper and stir. I like it add in a pinch of cayenne just because I usually put cayenne pepper in my eggs, but it's not necessary at all.
- Spray a muffin baking pan with non stick spray, I used Pam. Using a large utility spoon, evenly distribute the egg mixture in the pan.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes at 375 degrees F. or until slightly browned on top.
- Take them out, and they're ready to serve!